Category Manager Recycled Material

At Trioworld, we are convinced plastic can make the world safer and healthier for everybody. We strive for our solutions to make transport and food safer, agriculture smarter, packaging more efficient, and provide optimal protection in healthcare.

For more than 50 years, Trioworld has been a leader in plastic packaging solutions. We are made of 15 companies with 1,200+ employees and have an annual turnover of €550 million. We’re based in Smålandsstenar in Sweden and operate production facilities in Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, and France. Our products are sold around the world. The principal owner of Trioworld is Altor Funds.

Group Sourcing is looking for a Category Manager

The role

The role of a Category Manager in Trioworld is first and foremost to drive change. You will be the leader for the cross divisional team that works together to minimize the total cost for recycled materials. The tasks range from developing a supply strategy to implementing it and everything in between.

At TrioWorld, we are re-thinking plastic. We are a leader in the use of recycled plastics. They currently make up more than 20% of the total plastic we process every year (which comes out to about 250,000 tons). But we want to go further. We aim to increase the percentage of recycled plastic in our products to 30% by 2025 and 50% by 2030. This role is fundamental in the work to accomplish that.

The Category Manager Recycled Materials reports to the Chief Procurement Officer.

Your profile and skills

We are looking for someone with documented analytic and communication skills, a strong drive to reach ambitious targets and being long-term and sustainable. A Category Manager has a clear area of responsibility and mandate to drive change and we hope you are a team player who is attracted to change and project management in a commercial setting.

Competence expectations:

·      Academic education (3-5 years relevant college / university)

·      3-5 year of experience from category management work, preferably from direct categories or 5+ years of experience from project management and improvement projects

·      High level of commercial skills (verbal, written and presentations). Basic expectation is advanced skills and proven experience from working with the Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)

Your application

We process applications continuously, but the position may be filled before the deadline. Last day for applications is 2021-05-23.

For specific questions regarding the position and the recruitment process contact Johan Emthén at EFFSO: johan.emthen@effso.se or at 0708-53 63 43

We are looking forward to your application!