Procurement Business Analyst
Ymer Technology AB is a fast growing global industry group that started in 2005. Ymer develops, manufactures and sells system based and customer specific cooling solutions to the industry for ”Off Highway” machines and the Wind Power industry. The strength of the company’s offer is effective design of various cooling elements and combining these into balanced cooling systems. Ymer’s mission is to deliver cost and performance efficient solutions in the field of heat exchange. Ymer Technology AB has annual revenues of about 800 million, and has about 350 employees in Sweden, Denmark, France, Germany, the United States and China.
As part of the continuous improvement of the Procurement function, this position will be part of a newly formed unit, namely Procurement Excellence. The purpose is mainly to develop procurement working methods and the position of Procurement Business Analyst will be working to improve the fact-based decision making and feeding the procurement team with analytical support. This support will be based on data, analysis, reports, fact packs for negotiations and similar tasks which will help the category management team to achieve set goals.
Typical tasks for the position:
- Different analysis and reports (spend analysis, market analysis/trends etc) for decision making and to find the potential in different cases and improvement areas
- Monitor raw material prices and currency development and highlight negotiation potential
- Creation of fact packs for negotiations
- Should cost analysis for products
- BOM (bill of material)-cost follow up in NPI-projects
- Develop and design improvements to Procurement processes, procedures, tools, rules and metrics to drive efficiency and performance within Procurement and cross functional teams (analytical tools, atomization of supplier quotes etc)
The position is located in new offices at Gärdet in Stockholm.
We are looking for someone with a degree in engineering or business/economics along with some experience within strategic purchasing. Previous experience working with process development and analysis within purchasing is a merit and we believe you have some understanding of category management within procurement. As a person, you are analytical, well organized and self- motivated, communicative and able to present facts adapted to the recipient. We believe you have your own drive to carry out activities to achieve set goals. You are advanced in Excel and Power Point.
You speak and write English well and knowledge of Swedish is a plus.
We handle applications on an ongoing basis but you can expect longer response time during the period July 12 – August 9. However, we are happy to see your application before August 8, 2021.