Head of Procurement
Aura Light is an established producer and distributor of lighting solutions in the Nordics with an increased presence in Germany. We operate through wholly owned subsidiaries in our markets. The headquarter is in Sweden. We are 175 dedicated employees and have a turnover of SEK 500 million. By joining our team, you will be part of our exciting journey in a global industry in transformation.
For more information please visit: https://www.auralight.com/en/
The Procurement department is a Global function and collaborates mainly with the Nordic countries and Germany. There are two direct reporting Purchasing Managers and 4 indirect reports. The Head of Procurement works closely with key stakeholders, reports to the CEO and is located in Solna, Sweden.
Your main tasks
As Head of Procurement your key responsibilities will be to define, set and ensure the implementation of the Aura Light procurement strategy, policies and guidelines. You will also ensure the effective leadership and management of the procurement team. You are responsible for the safeguarding of a market-leading Procurement performance position at competitive costs derived from Aura Light business requirements. This shall generate an optimized contribution to business performance and manage the transformation to sustainable high-tech solutions for our customer.
Your assignment also includes:
- Functional responsibility for all global procurement activities to maximize the contribution to results in the mid- and long-term.
- Deriving, deploying and steering global Procurement targets and KPI’s according to Aura Light corporate guidelines, strategies and goals.
- Manage, lead, develop and coach employees in the area of responsibility to ensure long-term corporate success with motivated staff.
- Evaluate and select long-term partners.
- Evaluate digital transformation into procurement.
- Promoting procurement specific benchmarking, collaboration and best practice sharing within Aura Light, with external partner companies, to further improve procurement within the Aura Light Group.
Your profile and skills
As a person, you have strong leadership skills and you are highly motivated and able to lead and inspire others. You have great stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence, coach, and partner at all levels of the organization to achieve results.
To succeed in this role, we believe you have strong business and management acumen, including ability to diagnose and analyse problems and drive appropriate solutions. As part of the overall culture of Aura Light, you must have the mindset of working at an operational level with a hands-on result driven approach.
We are looking for someone with a university degree, with 10+ years of experience in several areas of Procurement, preferably in LED Lighting Electronics or Consumer Electronics. You also need proven track-record in leading a strategic procurement function in a regional/global environment.
We process applications continuously but the position may be filled before the deadline. Last day for applications is 2021-06-27. For specific questions regarding the position and the recruitment process, contact Johan Emthén at EFFSO: email@example.com or 0708-53 63 43