NCAB Group is a leading global PCB (printed circuit board) supplier, selling over 110 million PCBs into 45 different countries. The company was founded in 1993 and has more than 340 employees in 14 countries in Europe, USA and China. Our products are mainly manufactured in China where we have an extensive and experienced factory management team, whose focus is managing our factory partners to deliver market leading performance. NCAB Group have an enviable reputation of delivering a high quality product, on-time, competitively, and with a culture of excellent customer service. We work towards a sustainable business and are verified according to ISO 26000 – an international standard for social responsibility.
As Category Manager for Europe, you will be the main contact with NCAB Group’s European factories and playing a key role working with our factory management team in China, coordinating improvement projects towards set goals and activities with a focus on strong relationships.You will be reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
Main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leading role in developing/strengthening the European supply chain model
- Develop strong relationships with all key factories including our factory management team in China
- Work with associated factories and factory management teams to coordinate and deliver continuous improvement projects based upon measureable goals and activities, such as
– Driving business reviews with key factories in Europe, and supporting business reviews with key factories in China
– Coordinating feedback to factories and associated/related development plans
– Supporting factory administration activities
– Monitoring and reporting of progress for improvement projects through data analysis, feedback from local offices and on site review meetings
– Supporting factory or project development plans as initiated by the Group Function
- Leading role in European sourcing projects and other related projects as initiated by the Group Function
- Support in collating and analysing market/economic data and also the publishing of market watch reports
- Exercising independent and informed judgment in factory/supply chain related decisions
- 4+ years of experience and knowledge of the PCB/PCB assembly (preferred) or general assembly/EMS/electronics manufacturing industry
- 3+ years of supply chain/operational experience, preferably working with overseas supply chains
- Strong, proven communication and interpersonal skills, and a natural ability to work professionally with both suppliers and customers
- Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, as our corporate language is English
- An engaged attitude and a value based way of working
- Ability to travel internationally
Work at NCAB GROUP
At NCAB Group, it is the people that make us unique. We live and work according to our
corporate values Quality First, Strong Relationships and Full responsibility that guide us in our
daily work. We have a high employee engagement, and are proud to be considered as top
three Employer of the year in the Powered by People award 2017. NCAB Group is a decentralized organization with decision-making on a local level and a centralized support function (Group Functions). Read more about working with us on our career pages.
For information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Johan Emthén: email@example.com no later than April 1.