Chief Procurement Officer
ISS Facility Services vision är att bli världens främsta serviceorganisation och nyckeln till att vi kommer lyckas ligger i våra medarbetare. På ISS Facility Services levererar vi en serviceupplevelse som hjälper våra kunder att nå sina mål och det som främst särskiljer oss i branschen är vår förmåga att stärka och lyfta våra medarbetare. Vi är ett av Sveriges och Nordens största tjänsteföretag med 40 000 medarbetare i Norden och med närmare 500 000 medarbetare världen över är vi världens fjärde största privata arbetsgivare. Med vår unika leveransmodell där flera tjänster samordnas och levereras med egen personal ser vi till att levandegöra ‘The Power of the Human Touch’ i hela vår serviceleverans. Vill du också bli en del i vår globala organisation och i vår resa till att bli världens främsta serviceorganisation?
ISS has launched a significant global transformation initiative within the Procurement area. In order to support this transformation initiative, ISS Sweden is looking for a strong Head of Procurement who can actively participate in defining and optimizing Procurement’s value contribution to the Swedish organization and Northern Europe region.
Main categories within the Procurement function are Subcontracting, Food & Beverage, Fleet, Cleaning.
The position reports to Regional Procurement Director and CFO Sweden (dotted line). Staff liability of six procurement professionals.
About the position
Within ISS, business acumen is highly valued and your main responsibility as Chief Procurement Officer is to lead the Procurement function in delivering the best possible business terms by actively working with building and developing the procurement team, supplier development, internal stakeholder management and overall change management. Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the country procurement department and set strategic priorities
- Build and execute country procurement roadmap
- Build yearly procurement budget including savings projects/targets
- Actively promote procurement via Procurement boards meetings and participating in business areas management meetings.
- Align local activities with Regional Procurement as well as country management
- Provide guidance and training to new procurement team members
- Be responsible as well as actively participate in country sourcing initiatives and contract negotiations
- Drive implementation of standard sourcing processes, systems and tools in the country
We think you are/have
- Leading the ”ISS way” with a natural authority based on in-depth knowledge within sourcing/supply chain area
- Continuously ambitious; you create, develop, and take ownership of the tasks set out
- Using well developed planning and prioritizing skills to manage a varied workload without losing focus on the ”Big Picture“
- Coping well with ambiguity and achieve results in environments where multiple, and sometimes conflicting, interests are at play
- Diplomatic and persuasive; you build objective lines of argument/rationales for action and present viewpoints assertively and professionally
- Good interpersonal skills; you build relationships with, network with, and influence appropriate people at all levels both internally and externally in order to achieve desired outcomes
- Resilient to setbacks and open to new approaches and alternative means in order to accomplish results
- Strong people mangagement skills
- Minimum of 5 years people management responsibility
- Senior level experience from complex procurement/supply chain in international environments
- Proven track record of stakeholder management success
- Proven track record of reaching tough targets
- Fluent in Swedish and English
For information regarding the recruitment process, please contact Johan Emthén: email@example.com no later than April 29.