Head of Procurement
This is Eltel
Eltel is a leading Northern European provider of technical services for critical infrastructure networks – Infranets – in the segments of Power, Communication and Other, with operations throughout the Nordics, Poland and Germany. Eltel provides a broad and integrated range of services, spanning from maintenance and upgrade services to project deliveries. Eltel has a diverse contract portfolio and a growing customer base of large network owners. In 2017, Eltel’s net sales amounted to EUR 1.3 billion. The current number of employees is approximately 8,000. Since February 2015, Eltel AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
In the role as Head of Procurement you have the overall responsibility for coordinating and optimizing all aspects of procurement and logistics for the global portfolio of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) projects within Eltel High Voltage. This includes the strategic positioning of the procurement and logistics organization as well as cross-border cooperation and influence within the procurement function, including focus on an expanding the international supplier base. This is a permanent position based on Eltel’s headquarters in Bromma, Sweden. The position will require some travel, especially to Poland but also to the rest of the Nordic countries and to the countries where we have our supplier base.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Responsibility for cost efficient procurement across Eltel High Voltage
- Being a change leader regarding the development of procurement within the organization
- Proactively drive the development of strategic and category based procurement activities
- Monitoring, follow-up and reporting on targets and strategies
- Developing the procurement function regarding organizational structure, processes, routines and tools
- Manage, run and coordinate procurement related projects
- Establishing clear and efficient communication between local procurement teams and Eltel High Voltage via ”one-point-of-contact”
- Acting as speaking partner in procurement matters towards top management and other managers within the organization
Qualifications and experience
We are looking for someone with an academic degree and 10+ years of experience of strategic procurement within EPC/Construction projects or similar, preferably in the Power Transmission and Distribution industry. Experience of direct material and subcontracting is essential. You will also need a high level of system proficiency. Fluent English is a must and proficiency in Swedish and Polish is a strong merit.
The corporate culture within Eltel is based on entrepreneurship and a fast pace. To be successful in this role you need to be independent, analytical and persistent in addition to having strong business drive and commercial experience. Your attitude is proactive and you find your motivation in change and improvement. Furthermore, you are a strong communicator who likes to interact with people both within your organization and with external stakeholders. You have proven management skills and ability to convert strategies to action together with your colleagues. The position requires a “can do attitude” when it comes to working on both a strategic and hands on level.
This recruitment is done in cooperation with EFFSO. We handle applications and interview candidates continuously so please send your CV and resume as soon as possible. If you should have any questions, please contact the recruiting manager Johan Emthén at +46 708-53 63 43 or email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!