We have invented a solar cell technology that enables endless energy, Powerfoyle. Not only will it change the world, but it also means you will work with leading technology, science, and machines – all under the same roof in our urban factories. We are passionate about the potential of our technology to make products better and easier to use. We build the next generation of clean green industry and unite in the vision of touching the lives of a billion people.
Who we are
We are on an exciting journey to bring our groundbreaking solar cell technology to the world. Sprung out of the solid Swedish industrial heritage, we are now in the stage of industrializing at scale to create real, impactful change. A novel technology means that most of what we do has never been done before. It’s challenging to create something new, and at Exeger we embrace that challenge with grit and passion, because we know that what we do matters.
Who are we looking for?
Our Sourcing team is now looking for an experienced, self-driven, technically oriented project purchaser who enjoys a fast-paced environment. You will get the chance to make a real impact. To thrive in this role, we believe you have the experience and interest to collaborate with people from both technical and academic backgrounds as well as commercially oriented individuals. You are a natural problem solver – or better said, you see possibilities instead of problems with a positive attitude. In addition, you have a pragmatic approach to structure and methodology; progress and drive forward will usually top perfect structure and order and you are comfortable in environments that are in change and where you need to set some of your own targets and KPIs. However, you need to handle fact based discussions based on analysis to prove your case. We would love it if you not only liked to handle tactical purchasing in projects but also be part of stepping up the organization to a more strategic level.
To succeed in this role, we see that you have:
- 5+ years’ experience in project purchasing within manufacturing.
- BSc or MSc degree within BA, or similar like purchasing/sourcing education is a plus.
- Experience from buying chemicals is a strong merit as well as interacting with R&D in purchasing projects.
- Knowledge of some ERP system as well as great knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
What you will do
As a Project Purchaser at Exeger you will play a key part in co-developing the Sourcing function to meet Exegers goals. You will collaborate with strategic sourcing, R&D and SQA/SQE and build trust and fruitful relationships internally. You will work closely with R&D, Quality and Engineering to keep track of technology changes. In addition, you will work with implementation of new routines and processes that need to be put in place.
The position will mainly center around delivering hands-on purchasing projects. Among many responsibilities, these are included:
- Represent the purchasing organization in development projects and take full sourcing responsibility for all purchasing related issues.
- Assure that purchased components and/or materials in new development projects are delivered on time, to the agreed quality and within the targeted cost and aligned with the sourcing strategies.
- Work with the development projects to drive a standardization work in order to be able to reduce cost and increase flexibility long term
- Feed and challenge the development projects with new technology and material innovation opportunities from the supplier base in cooperation with strategic sourcing
At Exeger we are many things, innovators and industrialists, visionaries and doers. You’ll team up with world leading experts continuously expanding the possible. We embrace differences and our behavior expectations support and boost the Employeeship which is all about acting curious, determined, responsible and being yourself. We are confident in our product and our ability to bring it to the world. By combining different perspectives and skills, we push the boundaries of science and technology while always focusing on the common goal and vision. Our success is based on a cross-functional collaboration, as we grow and learn from each other.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with EFFSO.
We process applications continuously so if this role sounds interesting to you please do not hesitate to send your application as soon as possible.
For specific questions regarding the position and the recruitment process contact Johan Emthén at EFFSO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!
More about Exeger & our culture